Friday, May 7, 2010

It finally happened!!!

Well, I have officially jumped on the bandwagon of the "blogging" world! Actually this has been on my list of things-to-do for a while but I feel so technologically ignorant and definitely lacking in time!!! Time will reveal how teachable and disciplined I am!

Mike and I have a desire to record and share our journey to the son God has conceived in our hearts! The journey has already been a long one (which I would love to backlog in my spare time:) It began 3 years ago when we began praying about adopting from Ethiopia, through All God's Children International. Much has happened along the way but here we are in May 2010... waiting at #32 for our son.

Our prayer is that this blog will help prepare, inspire, educate and encourage us all to "defend the orphans and widows in their distress"!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to learn more and love you lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to go on the journey with you! :) Praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited you have a blog! We're just 5 spots ahead of you guys on the boy list ... so maybe we'll be in the same travel group! :)

    Lauren
    laurenalexis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for another blog to follow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow TONS of blogs. Welcome to blog land.

    ReplyDelete